And Anonymous Wife is spending his money as fast as he can make it.
- O Vale do Terror (Portuguese Edition);
- Hearts and Masks (TREDITION CLASSICS).
- News about Anonymous Lawyer: Will You Do Your Part? - Evan Schaeffer's Legal Underground.
- Metamorphosis (Star Trek: The Next Generation)?
- Listen to The Anonymous Lawyer now..
- Vog and Wod.
- Review of Jeremy Blachman's Anonymous Lawyer : A Novel - efgranaranos.ml!
And there's that secret blog he's writing, which is just a perverse bit of fun until he gets an e-mail from someone inside the firm who knows he's its author. A very funny book about a grumpy lawyer at the top of his game, and how he deals with life.
Written in the style of a blog, and based on a real blog of the same name. Great read.
- Project Tiffany.
- About this item.
- The Forever Initiative.
- Princess of Glass (Twelve Dancing Princesses);
It kind of reminded me of Office Space but from the boss' perspective. One such example was already quoted by GeniusJen but I will re-add it here as I literally was laughing out loud with Jeremy Blachman is not a hiring partner at a major law firm, but he is the author of a popular blog called Anonymous Lawyer. Jeremy Blachman.
He's a hiring partner at one of the world's largest law firms. Brilliant yet ruthless, he has little patience for associates who leave the office before midnight or steal candy from the bowl on his secretary's desk.
He hates holidays and paralegals. And he's just started a web-blog to tell the world about what life is really like at the top of his profession. The summer is about to start, and he's got a new crop of law school interns who will soon sign away their lives for a six-figure salary at the firm.
- Anonymous Lawyer launches Anonymous Firm.
- No More Food Allergies with Meridian Tapping!
- Navigation menu.
But he's also got a few problems that require his attention. There's The Jerk, his bitter rival at the firm, who is determined to do whatever it takes to beat him out for the chairman's job. There's Anonymous Wife, who is spending his money as fast as he can make it.